ASG is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website. You can navigate most of our website without providing personally identifiable information, but sometimes we need additional information about you so we can provide information or services you want to receive from us.
This privacy notice describes how Albright Stonebridge Group (“we”, “our” or “us”) collects and processes personal information for the provision of our consulting services, and through https://www.albrightstonebridge.com and all other Albright Stonebridge Group websites or applications that link to this policy (collectively, the “Services”), how we use and protect this information, and your rights in relation to this information.
This notice applies to all personal information we collect or process. Personal information is data, or a combination of pieces of information, that could reasonably allow you to be identified.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect personal information from a variety of sources, including from you directly (e.g., when you contact us via our website or sign up for our newsletters), information we generate about you in the course of our relationship with you (e.g., data collected from cookies and similar technologies as described in our cookies policy below and information we collect about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as public databases (where permitted by law). [We may collect certain personal information about you as required by law, or as a consequence of our contractual relationship. Failure to provide this information may prevent or delay the fulfillment of these obligations.]
Information that we may request directly from you includes the following:
(a) personal details (e.g., name);
(b) contact details (e.g., phone number, email address, postal address, mobile number, job title);
(c) account details (e.g., username);
(d) transaction details (e.g., when you sign up for our newsletter);
(e) communications (e.g., when you contact us with a question, comment or request);
Additional examples of information that we may collect:
(a) technical information from your computer or mobile device (e.g., your IP address, browser type, operating system);
(b) information about your usage of the Services (e.g., pages visited, search terms used, frequency of use);
(c) information generated as a result of your use of the Services (e.g., our understanding of your interests as a result of your use of the Services and whether you are a regular or occasional user of the Services);
Examples of information that we may collect from other sources:
(a) personal details (e.g., name, date of birth);
(b) contact details (e.g., phone number, email address, postal address, mobile number);
2. COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a small text file that can be placed on your computer’s hard drive with your permission. The cookie helps analyze web traffic and lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to your individual preferences when online and tailor operations by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help Albright Stonebridge Group (ASG) provide a better user experience on our website, by monitoring which pages are most frequently visited. A cookie does not give ASG access to your computer or provide any information other than the data you choose to share.
The ASG website uses analytics to help improve both the user experience and functionality. ASG uses external services including Google Analytics to attain real time statistics on use and navigation of the website, including page views, traffic patterns, visit counts, and visit statistics. These services are not used to gather, request, record, require, collect, or track personally identifiable information.
Third Party Cookies
- Facebook’s data use policy: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other
You have the right to reject the use of some or all of the cookies used on the ASG website. Please refer to your browser’s help file for the steps required. Please note that modifying browser settings to reject some or all cookies may impact user experience on the ASG website. Modification may also impact the delivery of personalized content.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication: We use your identification information to verify your identity when you access and use our Services, or otherwise engage with us, and to ensure the security of your personal information. This is necessary to provide the requested service.
- Service operations: We process your personal information to provide the Services that you request.
- Service improvements: We analyze usage information, including site analytics, to continually improve the user experience. It is in our legitimate business interests to use the information provided to us for this purpose, so we can understand issues and make necessary improvements.
- Communications: Communications may include providing information about changes to the terms and conditions, updates regarding our services, employment-related information, or responses to questions you pose.
- Marketing: We may use your personal information to build a profile about you, to understand your preferences and to help determine which marketing materials (for example, region- or sector-focused) would be of interest to you. Where necessary, we will obtain your consent before sending such marketing materials.
- Exercising our rights: We may use your personal information to exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect, prevent and respond to fraud claims, intellectual property infringement claims or violations of law.
- Complying with our obligations: We may process your personal information to carry out fraud prevention checks or comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, when explicitly required by law.
- Customizing your experience: We may use your personal information to improve your experience of the Services, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Services and providing you with content based on your interests;
We may also anonymize your personal information in such a way that you may not reasonably be re-identified by us or any other company, and may use this anonymized information for any other purpose.
4. HOW AND WHEN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To inform service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers that perform marketing services and other business operations. For example, we may partner with companies to process secure payments, fulfill orders, optimize services, send newsletters and marketing messages, support email and messaging services, and analyze information. These service providers may include advertising agencies and fraud prevention agencies which will use your personal information only in the ways described in this policy.
- Where required by law: We may share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, courts, other government authorities or other third parties where we believe necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
- In the context of a transaction: We may share your personal information with potential transaction partners, service providers, advisors, and other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell or transfer all or a portion of our assets or business. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to obligate the entity to which we transfer your personal information to use it in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice.
YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we hold about you, subject to local law. These may include the right to access, correct, delete, restrict or object to our use of, or receive a portable copy in a usable electronic format of your personal information. You also may have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection or privacy regulator.
We also encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate. Where you have provided your consent to any use of your personal information, you can withdraw this consent at any time. Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to honor your requests.
If you would like to discuss or exercise any rights you may have under law, please contact us email@example.com.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY AND STORAGE
We implement reasonable physical, technical, and organizational security measures designed to safeguard the personal information we process through the Services. Though no information system is 100% secure, these measures are aimed at providing on-going integrity and confidentiality for your personal information. We evaluate and update these measures on a regular basis.
We retain your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. After our relationship has ended, we retain your information as long as required by law. We may also retain records to investigate or defend against potential legal claims.
6. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country that is not regarded as providing the same level of protection for personal information as the laws of your home country, and may be available to the government of those countries under a lawful order made in those countries.
We have put in place appropriate safeguards (such as contractual commitments) in accordance with applicable legal requirements to provide adequate protections for your personal information. For more information on the appropriate safeguards in place and to obtain a copy of such safeguards, please contact us at the contact information set forth below.
7. CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal information has been used, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you may have the right to make a complaint to the data protection authority of your country of residence.
8. CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We may modify or update this privacy notice from time to time. If we make any revisions that materially change the ways in which we process your personal information, we will notify you of these changes before applying them to that personal information.
Effective date: November 15, 2018